Did You Know...
Seven must know rules regarding the TSP, Court Orders and Divorce. Click Here for immediate access to Faggio Financial's "Did You Know" how these rules can circumvent the intentions of the Maryland Separation and Divorce Agreement (MSA).
- That Filing Married Separate Is Such a Bad Choice?
- That mortgage interest and taxes are not always deductible by the spouse or ex-spouse who paid the mortgage?
- That you can "bail out" your clients by classifying their fees?
- That both parents, divorced or separated, can now claim certain tax breaks regarding their children?
- Faggio Financial now offers Fixed Fee Engagements for Financial Divorce Advisory Services?
- That actual physical custody of a dependent child determines Head of Household status?
- That some tax credits follow the dependency exemption and some follow custody?
- That a reduction in alimony payments, if "tied" to a child's life event, can be reclassified as non-deductible child support?
- There are two ways for your clients to get money out of their retirement prior to Age 59 1/2 without penalty?
- That under certain conditions, a life insurance policy may be converted to a Marital Asset available for distribution to either spouse?