Seminars, Webinars and Presentations
John Faggio is a frequent speaker at professional associations, law firms, CPA firms, and religious groups. Past presentations include:
- Creative Financial Divorce Settlements
- Collaborative Divorce – How to Help and Retain Your Clients
- Financial Divorce Strategies for Mediators
- Financial Neutral Reports, When to Hold Them, When to Fold Them.
(Int'l Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Annual National Conference, Oct. 2008 )
- John brought "Second Saturday" to Maryland and has been presenting the class, "What Women Need to Know About Divorce," since January 2005.
Webinars - Watch and Listen in the privacy of your home or office
Second Saturday, "What Women Need to Know About Divorce
(We are looking for a new venue for classes. Please check back or call John at 410-988-7333 for current news)
Second Saturday deals with the legal and financial issues of divorce in a logical, yet compassionate way. With the guidance of experienced professionals, webinar participants will gain a greater understanding of the legal and financial issues inherent in the divorce process.