John Faggio is a frequent speaker at professional associations, law firms, CPA firms, and religious groups. Past presentations include:
- Creative Financial Divorce Settlements
- Collaborative Divorce – How to Help and Retain Your Clients
- Financial Divorce Strategies for Mediators
- Financial Neutral Reports, When to Hold Them, When to Fold Them.
(Int'l Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Annual National Conference, Oct. 2008 )
- John brought "Second Saturday" to Maryland and has been presenting the class, "What Women Need to Know About Divorce," since January 2005
How to Financially Survive Your Divorce
Tuesday, February 3,2015
Hampton Inn, Columbia South
For individuals who are "stuck in the process" or those just starting out, this seminar will address the financial pitfalls that most people face in the divorce process and how to avoid them.
Designed to save you time, energy, and money during this most difficult time in your life, topics will include process selection, alimony determination, minimizing or eliminating income taxes, how to determine what a "fair settlement should be, business ownership issues, and more.
Call John Faggio at 410-988-7333 grab the "register now" button below for detailed information.
Seating is limited, register today!