John Faggio is a frequent speaker at professional associations, law firms, CPA firms, and religious groups. Past presentations include:
- Creative Financial Divorce Settlements
- Collaborative Divorce – How to Help and Retain Your Clients
- Financial Divorce Strategies for Mediators
- Financial Neutral Reports, When to Hold Them, When to Fold Them.
(Int'l Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Annual National Conference, Oct. 2008 )
- John is the co-creator and has been presenting the class, "What Women Need to Know About Divorce," since January 2005.
Webinars - Watch and Listen in the privacy of your home or office
Second Saturday, "What Women Need to Know About Divorce"
Second Saturday deals with the legal and financial issues of divorce in a logical, yet compassionate way. With the guidance of experienced professionals, webinar participants will gain a greater understanding of the legal and financial issues inherent in the divorce process.