Meet John Faggio
John Faggio is a CPA, CFP®, and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®).
He has been in the personal service field for his entire career being the Managing Partner of a local CPA Firm, a Registered Representative for Insurance Company/Money Management Firm, and the Executive Director for a non-profit company serving Federal Employees.
Having gone through divorce himself and serving on the Parent’s Panel of the National Family Resiliency Center, John understands the emotional trauma of divorce and the impact that it can have on life-changing decisions. He started Faggio Financial with the perspective that divorcing individuals need empathy, personal guidance, and a trusted professional to give them an independent, objective look at the finances of their divorce. Through a fact-based, common sense analysis, John provides his client’s piece of mind that they have made the best decisions for themselves and their family for a secure financial future.
John is the proud father of two adult children and two grandchildren. He loves to cook, entertain family and friends, and have a fishing rod in his hand whenever possible.
We give personal guidance throughout the entire process
- Pre and post-divorce budget planning
- Division of marital property
- Optimization of divorce-related tax strategies
- Identification and valuation of marital assets
- Determination of sustainable spousal support
- Analytical and graphic presentations of the short and long-term financial impact of any proposed divorce settlement
The benefits of working with us
- Lessen the negative impact that divorce can have on your financial future
- Provide you with a better understanding of the financial issues of your divorce, which in turn will lead to improved control of your finances in your new life
- Help you achieve a more financially equitable divorce settlement
- Improve your chances of maintaining your standard of living after the divorce