Published Divorce Articles
- Divorce: What’s in a tax return? (PDF)
- Got Divorce? Look at that individual tax return (PDF)
- A Collaborative Divorce can lead to a peace-filled beginning (PDF)
- How you can maximize your share of retirement accounts (PDF)
- 15 Tips to help you divorce without going broke! (PDF)
Did You Know…
- Seven must know rules regarding the TSP, Court Orders and Divorce
- That former spouses of Federal Employees can continue their Federal health insurance coverage beyond divorce?
- That Dependent Exemptions Can Offset Taxes Dollar per Dollar?
- That Filing Married Separate Is Such a Bad Choice?
- That mortgage interest and taxes are not always deductible by the spouse or ex-spouse who paid the mortgage?
- That both parents, divorced or separated, can now claim certain tax breaks regarding their children?
- Faggio Financial now offers Fixed Fee Engagements for Financial Divorce Advisory Services?
- That actual physical custody of a dependent child determines Head of Household status?
- That some tax credits follow the dependency exemption and some follow custody?
- There are two ways for your clients to get money out of their retirement prior to Age 59 1/2 without penalty?
- That under certain conditions, a life insurance policy may be converted to a Marital Asset available for distribution to either spouse?
News and Events
Five Critical Tax Issues for Divorce After 12/31/2017
If you are getting divorced in 2018 or 2019, our analysis of the major tax issues that will impact most divorces is a must read.